Crazy times
That pretty much sums up my life right now, but in a good way. My days are so busy there is hardly time to fit everything in. But I did manage to zip to the post office (my box was packed) and the bank to deposit a couple checks from said box (getting checks mailed until the direct deposit thing kicks in--NOT from Trav, just FYI), as well as made a car payment today after work. Then I came home, fed all the critters and made a tastey little chicken-veggie mixture with cheese sauce, mmmmm.
This was how my morning started though:


A sunrise like that for a night owl like me was a blessing. I spose they are always beautiful but I forget to look east, so accustomed to looking west for the sunset it just doesn't dawn on me that it rises in a different place than it sets. Silly me.
It being Tuesday, it's Gilmore Girls night (heaven forbid I should miss any new episodes, lol) and I need a shower before it starts so will have to close up here until Thursday when I am off in the evening again. In the meantime, take care of yourselves.
Love love to you all......


2 Comments:
Thanks for the update Chris, I know you're super busy right now but it is good know how things are going, and as always, great pics!
*smooches*
Thanks Tab and I appreciate the fact that you care *smooch*
I have popped into your blog and see it is THEE place to be!!! You go girl :D You are the new OT and you have come a long way babe, you should be proud.
Love ya, Chrissy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home