Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Creatively acquired from HD (who thinks everyone's already done it)

1. What is your first name?
Carolyn, legally

2. Were you named after anyone?
No one real, mom said I was named after her first doll, go figure.

3. Do you wish on stars?
Yes, I dunno why

4. When did you last cry?
A few days ago when I dropped Jody at the airport

5. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes

6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey.

7. What is your most embarrassing CD?
Don't have any embarrassing ones

8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I'm not sure, but I think so since I so totally rock as a friend, ask Jody

9. Do you have a journal?
You're reading it

10. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Sometimes

11. What are your nicknames?
Chris or Chrissy and woe

12. Would you bungee jump?
Yes.

13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No.

14. Do you think that you are strong?
Physically, not. Emotionally, not often enough. Mentally, umm let's not go there mmmk?

15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Meadow Gold's Santa Ana Banana, which is extremely hard to find

16. Shoe Size?
6.

17. Red or pink?
Neither.

18. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Hmmm, some days the list is long but I would say my insecurity about eveything and everybody is my worst thing.

19. Who do you miss most?
Jody. And Nookie.

20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?
I'm not sending this to anybody. But I wouldn't be disappointed if anyone commented ;-)

21. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
No pants, wearing a sarong and barefoot.

22. What are you listening to right now?
Meditation 1 by Laraaji (on tv channel called "Soundscapes")

23. Last thing you ate?
A bowl of Golden Grahams cereal.

24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
A very pretty purple, not too dark, not too light, just perfect.

25. What is the weather like right now?
Warm, it's Hawaii.

26. Last person you talked to on the phone?
A customer who I was calling to say I was on my way to deliver their pizza.

27. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes.

28. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I love all the people whose blogs I have read this in, including the one I creatively acquired it from (Steal is such a harsh word).

29. Favorite Drink?
Coffee, preferably Starbucks (I know, I know).

30. Favorite Sport?
Not into sports. Oh wait, is witty banter a sport?

31. Hair Color?
Dishwater blonde (WTF kinda color name is that anyway?).

32. Eye Color?
Blue.

33. Do you wear contacts?
No.

34. Favorite Food?
Tough call. It is easier to say what I won't eat--beef.

35. Last Movie You Watched?
"Rocky Horror Picture Show"

36. Favorite Day Of The Year?
Don't have a favorite....umm, payday?

37. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
Happy endings please.

38. Summer or Winter?
Winter here, cooler and fewer tourists.

39. Hugs or Kisses?
Both.

40. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
Pumpkin pie.

41. Who Is Most Likely To do this Meme?
I'm the last one! Every other peep has already done it!.

42. Who Is Least Likely To do this Meme and comment?
I dunno, but MM is most likely to comment ;-).

43. What Books Are You Reading?
Skinny Dip by Carl Hiaasen is on my person at all times for the present time and "All things wise and wonderful" by James Herriot is my bedtime read.

44. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
A roadrunner with the roadrunner.com logo (from my cable and internet provider)

45. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
Law and Order, Monk, and Six feet under.

46. Favorite Smells?
Babies.

47. Favorite Sounds?
Running water: fountains, rivers, waves, the shower.

48. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Both?

49. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Where I am now I think, but now this is home so from here to Vermont?.

50. Do you have a special talent?
Yes, but if I told ya I'd have to kill ya.(JK, but yes I do)

51. What is your ring tone?
Rob Thomas's new one, "Lonely no more".

2 Comments:

Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Hmmm, I see that you "borrowed" my favorite sounds, but included a creative addition.
I've never heard of that flavor of ice cream, but it sounds good. (I guess you were right about it being hard to find.)
Your bedtime reading sounds interesting. I've never gotten around to reading Herriot's boooks, but I gave them to my mother for Christmas a while ago. "All Things Bright and Beautiful" is her favorite hymn at church.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

The nice thing about Herriots books are the short chapters, each a story on it's own. Yes I did borrow your sounds as they are my favorites too! Any running water will do for me, I'm an Aquarian after all--the water bearer ;-)
*smooch*

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home