Big sigh
When last I posted on Wednesday, I was awaiting Travs departure and the return of my sanity. This has yet to happen, as Thursay afternoon he said he was going to pick up his check and call me, I was waiting to take him to the airport. The little punk didn't call until 10:30 pm to say he would be home later. WHAT.EVER. So I never left the house that day and was too depressed to blog (or much of anything else except clean) and got no pics.
Friday I was further into my depression and didn't see much beauty in my world, but I did take these that day:
The puzzle Jody and I finished the night before:

Top of Nihi street looking down, on a delivery:

Beggining of the sunset (I think):

The only other one I took:

Saturday I was so drained and felt like I couldn't wake from a very horrible dream, melted down in tears at work and when I got off early, went to pick up Jody and tried to catch the sunset, but missed due to traffic:

Sunday Jody and I had planned on going to the turtle cleaning station or to collect cow manure but ended up going to Shark's Cove for some snorkeling. We got up late, dallied later and finally took off around 2:30 pm, Trav still in bed (WTF?) and stopped for some munchies on the way before heading off on our journey. Jody's goal was to make her miserable friend (me) smile and forget her nightmarish life or shoot her (Jody), whichever came first. I believe I actually smiled before I ever caught Jody on film :D
Jody had the camera and took these on the drive:


Stuck in traffic going nowhere, but with a lot to take pics of:
I took this, thought it would make a great puzzle-

When increased in size, you can actually see the horses, oh well:

The snorkeling was incredible but the pics are on a 35MM water camera so will have to get them developed before I can display pics, but it was AWESOME. After we came out of the water, it was time to snack and chill and looking across the road was this little "tourist trap", totally cool looking though----
Sadly the "Shark's Cove" sign is invisible from the glare of the sun, as it is on the surfboard:

Blame Jody, she said this was a very content looking Chrissy:

Going to Waiamea when we left Shark's Cove, since I was nowhere near ready to go home where the cretin would no doubt be sitting on the couch, eating most likely, we were in traffic again but I thought this puzzle worthy also:

At Waiamea, Jody was into taking pics while I was looking for shiny objects:

These ducks caught my attention and the white blob was, in reality, quite a stunning one with black patches, no justice from the phone camera:


Leaving Waiamea Beach:

Jody got a better tree puzzle shot:


Still leaving, lol:

Stopping at Turtle Beach to get out of traffic, yet again, still going nowhere:

Yep, 5 turtles on the beach, had to hang for pics and the sunset:
I was distracted by one and mesmorized at the same time, forgetting for the moment I was spose to get shots of Jody and the turtles:

But she needs pics for her grant so back to business:

And I even get in on the action:







Jody's favorite, her and turtle in shadow (lack of planning on my part):

And a couple more:


Okay, the inevitable was at hand: going home :-( I had prolonged it as long as possible, but there was no more to do but head that way.
I didn't say 10 words to Trav, couldn't even look at him, so deep is my disgust. Jody had dinner and went to bed, I spent a short time on the puter, saving the pics to post, and went that way myself.
Did I forget to tell you that though I was in a horrible way on Friday, my Black molly had her babies? The one bright spot in a dreary day. Four remain alive and healthy :D
Mama, doing well:

Babies, hiding in plant mostly but one is visible:

So I am starting to see a little beauty in the world again and trying not to cry at the drop of a hat, and all I really want is for him (Trav) to be responsible. I would have said earlier that what I wanted was to miss him but I, through all my hatred for him, really do enjoy his company when he is acting like a responsible adult and not a lying, coniving bum on my sofa, eating my food and smoking my cigarettes.
We'll see what today brings, it is already after 1 pm and he is still in bed. Go figure.
Love love to you all.....


2 Comments:
Hi, woe!
The sunset pictures with the palms are lovely. I enjoy these photos very much. Turtle beach is very cool indeed. What a beautiful place to live.
I wish good things for you, woe. Perhaps a *hug* will give you a happy thought, despite your current circumstances.
*smooch*
Mahalo Seana, every hug helps :D It was an awesome day and being off again tomorrow (Tuesday) I will be doing some apps for a few jobs and going to do something fun too. Not sure what yet but I will find some fun, I swear!
Thanks for dropping in, it is much appreciated, really.
*smooch* Chris
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home