Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Must fix it

I didn't achieve alot today, truth be told, I didn't achieve anything at all. I slept until 11:30 so the day was half gone before I even woke up. Not that I complained about it at all. Sometimes ya just need that. I checked my e-mails, submitted another story for the competition and then it was pretty much time to go to work.

Work started out well, my first delivery the minute I walked through the door. But it went slowly downhill an hour later when we had 3 more drivers arrive and very few orders. Spent alot of time doing dishes and took my time on deliveries, taking pics along the way. I did get some great shots though.

I circled the clouds in paint, cuz I swear I saw a face:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


And here there was a heart:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

This one I will show you 2 because in the second, I circled what looked like another face and below it a set of lips, you be the judge:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

The two lights at the bottom kinda looked like eyes, in an odd sort of way:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

The sunset was beautiful, as usual:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


I even caught the moon:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Image hosted by TinyPic.com


Image hosted by TinyPic.com

I went to the dollar store to get batteries for the underwater camera since I got the wrong size yesterday then on shopping for the secret gift exchange, which my giftee will no doubt figure out very quickly. No problem as she will love me like all my other giftees have :D By the time I got home, Jody was already there. When she was done with the puter, it was playtime for her and Liwa:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Trav called and is on his way home. I am off tomorrow and it's payday so will pick up my check while I am out applying for a couple jobs I would like to have and then pay some bills. Exciting yeah?

That's about it for tonight, love love to you all....

2 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Sheesh, did you update this two at a time or am I that slow? Anyways, love the cloud pics, I can see the face in two of them. Cloud gazing is so much fun, and they are always more awesome in person to see.

You'll have to pm me and tell me who you got for the secret gift thing. (I won't tell, I promise!)

*smooch*

12:29 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Tab,
Nope, I did one each day, you been MIA :D There were only faces in 2 of the pics, one had a heart but that explaination was kinda obscured by my profile since I forgot to put a title in, so I fixed it.

Look for a red wavy shortly.
*smooch* Chris

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home