An update
Hmmm, I've cleaned the kitchen and made a batch of my granny's recipe of bread dough to make cinnamin rolls when it is ready and I have a little time before I need to start laundry and do a little grocery shopping so let's see what's been happening in Chrissy's world since I have been absent......
Sunset the night of August 18th

Full moon the same night, with clouds passing...


August 19th

August 20

August 22

August 24



August 26



August 29 Sunrise



August 30, finished this puzzle:

August 31

September 1



September 2
These were taken from a customers porch:


September 3

September 6, finished this puzzle:

September 8
A gift from a family (Ohana) member


September 9, most of these are at work (the day job) of our "backyard" so to speak:



From the gazebo:





Sunset that night:


September 20
Hard to see but there is a rainbow in there above the car, it was so low that afternoon, like it was sitting on the ground:

Down the road a bit:



September 21 (They may not have all been taken that day, just got sent from my phone that day)






September 23:

So I have been through a couple of power outages, got a new housemate who I adore, had another batch of marble molly babies who are doing fine TYVM, been working day and night and catching up where the financial pit is concerned.
I did do another puzzle and dunno why I have yet to take a pic of it but maybe I can return on Tuesday night and update a tad more and add a pic of it then. It was in the shape of a lighthouse and within it are lighthouses from all over the country, my favorite so far--it's a shape thing (*winking and nodding* to Jody).
I did want to say thank you to all of you who popped in and visited with encouraging words while I was not able to be around. I promise I'll try to get here more often.
Love love to you all.....


5 Comments:
Beautiful pictures, Chrissy! And I'm glad to see you back around.
Thank you Arkie! For EVERYTHING. It's good to get back to it and I hope to be able to pop in and update it more frequently, even if it's only a couple times a week. The jobs keep me busy and tired and when I am home I am sleeping.
*smooch* Chrissy
Hi Chris! Great pics, and great to have you back.
*smooches*
Nice to see you back, Chrissy!
Your pics are so pretty. I'm especially happy to hear that your new housemate is working out.
*hug*
Thank you all for the warm welcome back. Just have a sec between jobs, changing clothes and then must dash.
*hugs* and *smooches* to all of you ;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home