Chrissy got her groove back
I have no reason to be as hopeful as I am today but I must say I feel like the magic is back. I feel positively alive. Maybe it was chatting with S last night for an hour and a half or it coulda been that I was also popular with the neighbors while doing laundry, also last night, but RM (one of my neighbors) said I was not alone and to do my positive affirmations and since it has been awhile, I did. And the universe paid me handsomely for it today.
I woke up with a headache and this afternoon my nose started running again making me feel like I was catching the same crud over again but it was an awesome day nonetheless. Wednesdays are pretty busy at work lately and it was go go go all afternoon and evening. I love days like that and want them all to be as great as today has been. I still have alot of energy and feel good otherwise.
I was so busy in fact that I didn't get any pics today, sorry. I was bummed that I even missed the sunset. But not for long as I was too busy and happy. I haven't felt this good in ages. I still find myself looking at the bus stop for Jody, habits dying hard and all, but then I look at the wonderful times I had with her this summer and I still smile. The newest puzzle isn't going together as quickly as when we did them together either, but I have continued the tradition anyway.
Time to call it a night, much to do tomorrow, still job hunting. If everday was as good as today was I wouldn't have to bother but I know people are fickle and not everyday is as financially rewarding (today was the best $ day I have ever had there) so I still have to do something else to get caught up and ahead, but I will.
Love love to you all....


10 Comments:
Glad to see that things are looking up. Now I have to ask WTF is with that first comment?
Thanks Steve, I am glad, too. That first comment is spam, did you not get yours? lol. It appeared in my private blog too. If I knew how to erase it and alert it I certainly would, any suggestions?
Hi Chris, I hope you didn't end up getting sick again!
*smmoches*
Wow! Now that the groove is back, I hope it stays!
*smoosh*
nope, no idea how to delete a single comment,I know you can remove all of them but I doubt you want to do that.
Good to see things looking up.
Chris? You there???
{{{Helloooooo}}}
Check in, ok? Let us know you're ok.
*smooch*
Hi, woe!
I was very busy last week. Details soon. But I'm back now. I'm so glad to see that things are getting sunnier for you. I will read your other entries now, since I missed them. Have you been in the bar? Hope to see/chat with you soon.
And I didn't know you could get spammed on your blog. That really sucks.
*hug*
~ Seana
Hey, Chris! Hope you're doing ok... As far as the spam, you should be able to delete it. When you are looking at the comments on your blog, do you see a little trash can at the bottom of each comment? If so, just click on it for the comment you want to delete.
*hug*
Hope to hear from you soon!
~ freda
Hey Chrissy! Just wanted to say hello and send you happy thoughts. Keep us updated when you have a chance, sweetie.
I miss you. Hope you are back soon.
*smooch*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home