I was productive yesterday
Since I had the day off and was in need of a new tv, I went off in search. I hit the Salvation army first and though they didn't have a tv that suited me I was walking towards the front of the store to leave when I spyed a nice 40 gallon (tall) fish tank with two smaller tanks inside (a 2 1/2 gallon and a 5 gallon) for 30 dollars and got that before I left.
On my way to my next stop in search of the tv still I happened to look up while at a stop light and the clouds were cool. See? :

My next stop didn't have a tv either so I went next door to the rent a center and got one. Came home and debated where to put the new tank. I ended up moving the one from the livingroom into the hall and putting the new one in the livingroom in its place. Lookee:

And see how happy Oscar is? :

The tank from the livingroom in its new spot in the hall, plus two of the black babies who have grown big enough to be added:

The 10 gallon in the kitchen that has served as a baby tank, the new ones are getting their spots, so cute:

The new 2 1/2 gallon is now on the ledge above the sink in the bathroom, no fish added yet:

Oscar loves the bubbles from the filter:

I still have 2 more tanks to deal with, the big one from the kitchen that Oscar was previously in, I am undecided on what to do with that one, may put the babies from the 10 gallon in it, and the new 5 gallon one will go in Michael's room, he said he was game.
And so went my day :D
I also did go to the post office to mail a package to a friend in TN, should be there in 2-4 days they said.
Love love to you all....


5 Comments:
Very nice tanks! Sounds like a good deal you got there. I have a question, who is Michael?
*smooch*
Michael is my housemate, been here about a month, totally rocks :D
I thought it was a steal since I would have paid more than that just for the light fixture at Wally World, and more for the smaller tanks, heck probably more for just the big tank.
Tomorrow I will set up Oscar's old tank for the babies and maybe get some new fish, been wanting an angel fish for awhile now.
*smooch*
Glad you have a good housemate.
Um...I linked your blog when I started one. I didn't ask permission. So, uh...may I link your blog?
Seana, that's like putting the cart before the horse, yeah? LOL. Of course it's alright, better than alright in fact, link away. I adore you sweety *smooch*
Woo! I feel all legitimate now!
You can come visit me here:
http://seanasblog.blogspot.com/
You can't just click on my name anymore. I figure, enough people have me linked that anyone who wants to can find me, but maybe this will keep out the trolls.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home