Sunday, October 02, 2005

So sleepy

So far this morning I have accomplished nothing. Friday was a late night at work and I only got this one shot of the begining of sunset:



After getting home around 10 I sat at the table to eat some hot wings and putting some more pieces in my puzzle that was there. Until a little after midnight when yet another tree fell, taking power lines with it and plunging the valley into darkness and sending me to bed where I should have already been asleep. I slept in until 7 or so yesterday and cuddled with Liwa until 7:45 when I finally got up and finished it while having my morning coffee. I had to scoot it almost off the table to get a good pic of it since the sun was shining in at an angle, but it looks purdy:



Then I was called to work in another store that I was thinking of transferring to and I jumped at the chance. I really enjoyed working that area until I was called back to my old store in the late afternoon, but by then I had already told the area manager to transfer me permanently. I've been having some issues with my store manager, mostly because I hate the way she runs it when she is there, with no sense of accountability and a very real sense of entitlement. Long story, but I am not in the mood to recount it now and it may be best left unsaid anyway.

In the end though, through all the soakings from the torrential rains and working the 2 different stores, I walked out after 35 deliveries with 175.00 so I was pretty happy, even though I was exhausted. Came home in heavy rain and the roads up here were flooding but I just cruised right through it, wondering what happened to the car right behind me. I didn't see it turn off but then I was kinda focused on the sheets of water that were spraying at least 8 feet high on either side of my car as I sped through the river of a road.

I got on the computer to play a mindless game for awhile before bed and it somehow got to be 1 am very fast. Which explains why I was cranky having the neighbor wake me early this morning by having her fucking loudspeaker on while dialing and letting ring the number she was calling. Right below my head. GRRRRRR...

I started on the blog but by 9 am decided it was naptime and I headed back to bed for an hour. Now I'm just tired and lazy. And I had such lofty plans for today. I do need to get out to a couple stores though and pick up one ingredient I lack for making another batch of cinnamin rolls and some AV chords for the dvd player I picked up for 40 bucks the other day at the freight merchant that is closing :-( so I guess this is it for now kids. Back on Tuesday for another update.

Love love to you all.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

*waves* to woe...

I found you through seana.

*hops* back home....

6:01 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Sounds like good money! Love the puzzles, BTW. It's Tuesday, so I'll check in later...{hugs}

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home