Saturday, October 15, 2005

I'm a luney tune?

Oh, wait, anonymous said I was a TOTAL luney tune. What. Ev. Er. Ok, I started this 3 days ago and didn't have time to get any further and have been far too busy to let it bother me. And I may well be luney tunes but according to the people who know me IRL, it is quite frequently said that "I rock", so there ya go.

On Saturday I got a wonderful phone call from my sis while I was on a break. That was refreshing. On Sunday I heard from Stephy on YM, YAY!!!!! I was leaving her a message and she popped on and I got to "chat" with her a few minutes. We got to touch base on Paradise Oasis, a site we had neither been to in quite awhile and with many e-mails to the ez board techs, I was able to get it resurrected and took it gold again for another year. Now, mind you, it was wiped out by hackers months ago so all our posts were unrecovered but our forums are still there, looking as pretty as Steph originally made them. I know it is an invitation only site and that makes it a royal pain (and I only have yahoo addys for peeps, not all of you, but many, but don't know who still uses theirs) but if I can get MM in again, and talk her into handling the "invites", all you peeps who are now playing in blog land, as opposed to the "other place", will have a place to play and live chat as well, if you want.

Life is pretty wonderful this week. Then yesterday (Monday) I caught another friend on YM who I have missed and MC said she was just thinking about me too. Then tonight when I got home, Eric had been to the post office and picked up my mail and there was a card from anohter old friend from OT.

Today was insane and I got cranky because I thought I was off at 3, but no, this weeks schedule had me til 6. On a Gilmore Girls night no less!!!! Can you imagine? ;-)

Now going back a bit:

Sunday, coming back from the store, the rainbow was awesome:





On the way to work this morning I stopped to catch a pic of this ??? it is a bouganvillia (sp?) but the way it is shaped it looks like a big pink mushroom, very cool:





In the middle of a busy day I didn't get a pic of a beautiful heron in the road, as I was trying not to run over it or run into the car in the next lane as I was trying to avoid hitting the bird but I did, however, take time to smell the flowers ;-) This is the state flower, Hibiscus:




Sunset tonight as I was getting ready to leave work:










Pretty cool, yeah? I wish I had more time for bloggin but I have another long day tomorrow (10:30-9) so am gonna head to bed early, I'm bushed.

Love love to you all....

Tab, I left you a red wavy flag in the other place, in case you missed my message in your blog yesterday, and if you saw it, never mind *smooch*

3 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

You're no more luney than the rest of us. So yes, you are a luney. ;-)

You've been flagged.

*smooches*

12:45 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

No, we're not all luney, some of us are completely Nutz!!! *wink*

I love all of your pics!

*smooch*

9:59 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

MM-thanks, I'll get back to you later but no worry. I'm sorry.

Nutz-thank you and welcome again! I may have not said it before but I meant to.

*smooches* to you both

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home