For my Jody: Oscar in new digs, click here :-)
I have so forgotten how to add a video but hope this works. I can view it but for some reason when I published the first time, it didn't show up on my blog. The first post I did tonight did (it is the next post).
Ciao


6 Comments:
It works for me, Chris. Very cute. :)
You working today?
*smooch*
The movie is a bit pixelated for me, but I think that's just my computer running out of memory.
Cute little fishie. :-)
Also, that half-building in the previous entry *is* odd-looking.
I always like your pics. Do you use a camera phone?
Tab: Yep, worked today :-)
Seana: Yes I do use a camera phone, I have yet to buy a digital camera, no funds as they are spent on my fish hobby budget, lol.
I am glad you like my pics, I am also thrilled to have this blog space to store them in.
That cute little fish isn't as little as he once was, he is actually getting big but Jody would love it.
*smooches* to you both.
Hi Chrissy! Just wanted to stop in and say hello. *smooch*
Oh, and the video didn't work for me. :(
Hey Chris, just wanted to pop over and say hi. Hope you are doing good, with the new store and all.
*smooches*
Did you see my new look?
Chris, this is a message that Mystic asked me to relay to you, since your blog does not allow anonymous comments...
Hey, sweets! I just wanted you to know that I came back. You've been on my mind for quite a while, but I haven't seen you in the "normal" venue. So, I came here to see how you were doing.
Maybe it's a bad thing, but I must admit I haven't really gotten into blogging - don't have one, don't read many. It's just something I haven't gotten into the habit of doing - even for people I care about in VL. (No one I know IRL has one.)
Not that I don't care aboout peeps, just not something I'm used to doing.
But, I haven't seen anything of you lately, and I do care. So, here I am.
Glad you're starting to like your "alone" time now that Trav & Jodi are gone. Glad to see an empowered and upbeat tone to your posts.
Your photos, as always, make me jealous. Not just because you take great photos, but because you are in an area that provides such great photo material. The grey time is starting here. Blah.
Take care my friend, and stay strong. In many ways you are an inspiration for me. *smootches*
mystic
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home