Saturday, October 29, 2005

Just FUCKing click me, then press play,don't wait, it loads immediately, even tho it still says loading :D

It was a decent day and not much to report really, everyone is well and happy. I spent most of the night on the ebaums site (where the video came from, check some of the cool links out on their page on the left of the video), it is quite an entertaining place to kill many hours.

A daytime pic of the new ottoman, which Liwa loves to lay under:





Liwa is so into the big oscar tank, sorry it's kinda fuzzy:



That's it for tonight. Love love to you all.... Jody, I'll send the link to your e-mail :D

7 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

LOL! That video was hilarious! :)

What a cute kitty cat.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

I thought the video was hysterical, too! The part that really had me in stiches was the one where "he is doing all the fucking work" since many times I feel that way at work.

She is a character, that Liwa :-)

12:30 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

Hello again!

Fun video. Good thing the kids weren't here though. *grin*

Cute kitty! Hope Oscar keeps away from the paws.

4:47 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Okay, good thing I read Seana's comment first, because mine are right here! :D I'll click it later.
Love the ottoman!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Had to change my settings to keep out the trolls who come here to cuss me out for whatever reason their demented little minds think I am worthy of such shit while cloaking themselves behind anonynimity. Sorry to the rest of you who I dearly love but enough is enough.

1:14 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

Loved the FUCKing video! *smooch*

8:59 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

And I FUCKING love you all! Will try to update on Thursday when I am off, much to catch up on. *smooches* and glad you all got a kick out of it.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home