Saying goodbye to an old friend
Once again, my car went to the shop and the repair bill was going to be more than the value of the car, so after a very strange but wonderful day, I had to say goodbye to my baby, who I really loved:

And hello to a new baby, who I already dig :D and have only had for a couple hours:

The new one is only 8 years old (the old one was 16, poor thing) and other than the fact that it is an automatic, which I don't really care for, I loves me a stick shift, maybe it's a fallic symbol thing, lol, I do like some of it's other fine features. Like air conditioning, killer stereo with CD player, anti theft alarm and that oh so sporty feel it has while driving it. I need to get a back support pillow for it so I can properly see over the steering wheel, but other than the build of the drivers seat, me likey.
I will update more later, maybe tomorrow while the turkey is cooking, on the past week, or at least what I can recall of it, and share some more pics. Until then, love love to you all........


4 Comments:
I love me a stick shift too! ...but the new car is sooooo cute!
Do you smell my turkey cooking? It smells yummy, doesn't it?
*smooches*
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
It is cute and I really haven't had much time to enjoy it but I am looking forward to it :D
That turkey smells sooooo good Nutz, I have to start mine in a couple hours.
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving yourself, with many blessings, I am blessed with friends, family, awesome house mates and my new car, among other things.
*smooches*
Yay! A cute new car. I like it. Thanks for the update, Chris. Have a happy day!
Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving Tab, I thought of you, though I was very busy and didn't have time to update, will try soon, promise, I have some cool pics.
*smooch*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home