Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The past week in pictures











My neighbor brought me some avacados, here's one:





The avacado next to a can of veggies for comparison:




The sun set on Monday night, coming down from Alewa Drive was amazing, I couldn't get enough of it:



























P.S. Jody, UPS is trying to find you :D You are gonna smile when they find you, Sparticus, lol.

4 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Love the double rainbow, Chris! And that avocado is huge! What are you going to do with it?

1:48 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Ahhhh, the pics are so purtyful!

That avacado will make a huge bowl of guacamole! I don't like guacamole, but if you do, you'll be in heaven!

*smooch*

4:35 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

Lvoe the pics, Chris!

And thanks for the postcard!

*smooch*

5:44 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

MM- Thank you! I planned to use them for my 5 layer dip, mmmm.

Nutz-I did make guacamole, with all of them, sadly they were 1/2 air because I waited too long to use them, but still good.

Arkie--You are so welcome!

*smooches* to all of you!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home