Thursday, November 10, 2005

I? may become famous :D

At least that is what my new boss thinks, but I'll get to that in a minute and the link has nothing to do with my future fame, it's just a really awesome site I wanted to share but couldn't come up with a catchy title for it, mmmmk?. I will get around to adding it to my links one of these days. Yesterday was slow and tiring and I was tired and slammed two of my fingers in the car door. I was pondering what the universe was trying to convey to me and that caused an overwhelming sadness to come over me, no idea why. Granted I am a little sad that Mike will be moving out at the beggining of the year to be closer to school and says he is torn because he too loves it up here, but that wasn't even on my mind at the time.

So today, being my day off, I slept in, that felt good. I was suppose to go for an interview at noon at the "toy" store and the boss called and we talked about my schedule and she asked if we could do it later in the day, I said no problem and we set it for 2:30 instead. I took off with Eric to go to the post office and after getting a new key and checking the mail (my new Joss Stone CD was here, YAY!) he took off to do his thing and I took off to the tobacco store and the pet store for some plecos (the ones that suck the scum off the sides and keep things clear and tidy) and even stopped at Fisher Hawaii to pick up some new ink refills for my pens before heading home to put the fish in and do the dishes.

I was debating calling her and asking a few questions to see if it was worth our time to even do the interview because honestly I have so little time to myself as it is. But I was lazy and didn't call, I just went. I am so glad I did! She loved me and aksed me how I felt about being famous and in the spotlight and I said it wasn't my goal and it didn't matter to me because I was only applying to get the employee discount. She loves that I am candid and not at all shy and will be perfect for a new aspect of the business they are launching which is gift baskets and delivery of said baskets. The fact that I have delivered and worked all over the island impressed her and she asked if I would mind being a driver instead of an in store sales clerk. I am happy to oblige of course :D She said they would have Thursdays be their normal delivery day to accomodate my current schedule and frankly I can just see me walking into doctors and lawyers offices with baskets of edible panties, BOB's and lubricants, lol. I slay me sometimes. My claim to fame? Crotchless panties, vibrators, penis and boob shaped lolipops, LOL I think I am gonna like this little part time gig. A nice break from smelling like a pizza.

Then I came home, cleaned and vacumed my car and even detailed it on the inside. I did wash the widows on the outside but that really is pointless when it rains all the time up here, in fact it rained as soon as I finished. But I am happy with all the time I spent on it and it is livable for work now, at least for a couple of days until it is trashed again.

Then I baked some cookies (Snickerdoodles) while listening to the new CD (which I loved BTW) and by the time I finished it was after 8 and I am pooped. I signed up with this site called yourmusic.com and for 5.99 a month they ship you the CD of your choice, no tax, no shipping, just 5.99 and it arrives right in your mail box. I love it and can't wait for next month even though at the moment I don't remember what is next in my queue to be shipped.

Tomorrow being a holiday (Veteran's Day) I know that I will get my ass kicked all day and night at work but at least I am prepared for it and forsee lotsa tips to come home with :D So that's it for now babies!!! Love love to you all.....

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

*plops down and grabs a snickerdoodle*

What? Another job? Wow! You are just working your little tail off!

It's great that they will work around your schedule.

*snort* at going into offices with those baskets!

Thursday is probably a good day to deliver those goodies for the weekends. *wink*

*grabs another snickerdoodle and toddles off*

*smooch*

4:38 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Nutzy!!

*giggles* about you "toddling off" :D

Sorry the cookies didn't turn out as good this time as last but still pretty good.

I am really very stoked about this new gig and for right now I am on call om Thursdays so I may not have to work a whole lot the next few weeks until it gets slamming for the holidays and the word gets out there. She did say that Valentines day would be crazy as it is their busiest day of the year.

*smooches*

11:03 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Sounds like a fun job though! Are you definitely hired yet? And what are snickerdoodles?

11:40 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Hi Tab!! I thought so too!!! Yes, definitely hired :D And Snickerdoodles are a kinda soft sugar cookie but with cinimin, I'd send ya some but have no way to. I think you'd love them, everyone else seems to here.

*smooch*

12:11 AM  
Blogger Seana said...

Snickerdoodles are super-yummy. I started making them a couple months ago, and now I get requests from DH, who is the pickiest damn eater I've ever met, aside from DD.

Cool job. I'd apply just for the discount, too. :D

Nice to hear you're doing well.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home