Sunday, November 27, 2005

Rats: 2 thumbs down, Lewis Black: 2 thumbs (and 2 fingers) up

Saving the best for last, which my caption explains, I'll catch you up on the other pics you've missed over the past week.

Last Saturday (11-19) I was on a delivery up at Tripler and saw this cute little rabbit, which caused me to start singing "Little bunny Foo Foo" and thinking of Jody and laughing at myself because as she would know it became "bunny" in a kind of growly voice.







This was on Tuesday (11-22), when it was overcast and rained most of the day, but the low clouds looked pretty cool:



Friday (11-25) from a customers porch, all I saw of the sunset was the very beggining:



Yesterday, I never really noticed these tree trunks before, but they almost look like they are painted camoflouge but it is the natural colors of the tree trunks:



Coming home, this house is all lit up for the holidays, wish it showed clearly what I actually saw:




Get home, go to the bathroom and when I open the door to come out, Nalo is leaving me the gift of a rat, ewwwwww. After much screaming for the guys to rescue me and not being heard, I think if I hug the wall and closet doors that I can get out of the room safely. Yeah, right. The damn thing follows me and so I scramble into the hall closet screaming, whereby Mike came out ready to fight, thinking someone is harming me, only to find me shrinking in hysterics in the hall closet, pointing towards the "gift". No pictures, sorry, I hate rodents, except for Jody's guinea pig, and was too scared to think of grabbing the camera, only thought of grabbing a hammer to do some damage.

He was cool about going to handle the situation but the damn thing was fucking fast and Nalo was freaked by our attemps to get him to catch it again and he went running from the room. Next best thing to do is to grab Liwa, who was also a tad skittish about the commotion until she saw what all the fuss was about, at which time she was game for the adventure as well.

A half an hour later we couldn't find where the stupid thing had gone and gave up, with me praying the cats would get it if it was still in the house. When I finally went to bed Nalo went directly for the foot of the bed, knowing he was not in my good graces and Liwa slept right next to me for the first time in a LONG time. My heroine (hero-ess?)

I did sleep well though and had the Lewis Black show to look forward to tonight and didn't do anything all day. Really. Saved all my energy for a fun night out and my boss went with me. I was not disappointed, well except for the audience--so many didn't get his humor and I was wondering right along with Lewis what the fuck they were there for. More on that another day, it's late here and I do want to share these pics with you---

Jamie (my boss) took this and was not great with my camera phone:



I think I can do a better job myself, even not being able to see a view of it before hand and click this one:



Lewis says it looks like a glaucoma view and we start laughing and cutting up over it. We waited for the rest of the people in line to finish getting signatures and pictures while I sent these to my computer and got back last in line and asked if he'd do it again. He said that was what he was there for, man he was so great (and he smelled good too:D)

So Jamie got these with HIS cell phone camera, much better, only wish they were bigger:








We had an awesome time. Jody, you woulda loved it even though he didn't discuss moo cow fuck milk, lol.

It's way late now and I have to work in the morning so that's it for tonight but until next time, love love to you all........

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Ick! Rats!

What a cute bunny! (Now I'm singing the Little Bunny Foo-Foo song, LOL!)

I LOVE Lewis Black! I'm so gellus you got to see him. That's soooo kewl!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Seana said...

Why are you giving us the finger? Meanie. :-)

What is moo cow fuck milk?

The bunny is cute. Aw.

10:21 AM  
Blogger mm said...

I love the tree trunk. I can't believe it's all naturally like that! How cool! So Jamie is your boss? He sounds pretty neat.

Thanks for the update!

*smooches*

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home