Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Update

I spose IF I updated more frequently people would be more inclined to pop in, but I just don't have the time and energy to do it more regularly and for that I apologize. But it has been quite the past few days!

I caught the most gorgeous sunset on Saturday night and sadly I wasn't fast enough getting to the top floor to catch the huge orange ball that was the sun setting but while huffing and puffing from all the stairs to get there I did catch these:

Notice the little red dot under the palm leaves, that was the end of the huge orange ball I spoke about:





Sunday found me off in a helacious rainstorm with Eric to go pick out a tree and then fielding phone calls from friends near and far, much to my delight, I am told I still rock and have this inate ability to make peoples' days. Well, they made mine too and Jody I felt the channeling yesterday on the road, hope "we" did well on the exam :D

Here is the funky tree I just absolutely loved:




With the lights off, kinda gritty pic but what can I do?



Last night at Shafter there was this cool house, the yard all lit up and sooooo much blue!, sorry it is hard to make out:



I ended up working 11 hours and came home to fall into bed, totally exhausted. Today I didn't get any pics, but I did get invited to a Christmas party that my blind vendors host every year and even though I have not done much for them this year, they still want me there. Then, oddly, I got a call from Jason, a friend (blind vendor) in Indiana who is coming for a visit! My buddy Deb may come after the end of the year if she doesn't get hired full time for a federal job (all my best pals are scientists, what can I say?) and though I want the best for her, my evil side is hoping she ends up here instead.

Since it is Tuesday I got off on time, came home and made fudge, think I'll go try a piece now, it's mint, mmmmmm. Oh and Sherry, I mailed your Christmas present today and Freda, yours will go tomorrow. Some Christmas cards went out today as well, the rest will follow soon.

Until later, love love to you all.......

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Even without the sun those are lovely pictures of the sunset!

I know how hard you work, so don't ever apologize about not updating! The tree is so purty (even if it is a bit blurry)!

*smooches* darlin'! Don't work too hard!

11:55 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh...

*grabs a piece of fudge*

Yum! :9

11:55 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Nutzy? YOU, I adore :D Though the long hours almost every day are killer, they are providing for a merrier Christmas. I will update again tonight as I have a few ideas I wish to express.

*smooch* (and the fudge is good)

2:49 PM  
Blogger mm said...

I agree about the pics, just beautiful! Sounds like you have a lot going on, with work and friends. It's good to be busy, I think.

Like Nutz said, it's okay that you don't get to update everyday. As long we know you are doing so well it makes me happy.

*smooch*

10:23 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Awwww! I adore you too, Chrissy!

*smooches*

4:53 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Tab- I love ya, ya know? I do pop in and read other blogs just to keep myself updated but that doesn't leave me time for writing in my own to update others. I never got back to add my thoughts but I got distracted, shiny objects, you know?

Nutzy- thank you, I feel the adoration and it is much appreciated.

Gotta dash, back soon (tonight or tomorrow)

*smooches*

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home