Monday, December 12, 2005

Random thoughts

Things I find ironic:
Someone passing away while at a place called Affordable Casket (it's right across the road from work, behind a Chevron station which faces us)

As a PH driver, delivering to Da Big Kahuna, another pizza place. Okay so it was wings and cheese sticks, which they don't have, but still.....

Things I find amusing:

Road signs that say:

SLOW
Children
Playing
(I dunno why I always think they mean the children are slow and playing when I see these here)

Okay, so no time for a real update and this was started almost a week ago and I figured I'd just add from here really quick. I took on another little job, driving for one of my blind vendors, and even though I will still be putting in 10-12 hour days, they are a different 10-12hours in the day so I may have more time for updating, at least I think so. Since they will begin at 5:30 in the morning and end by 4 pm (M-W) I will be home much earlier and have time to add here more regularly. I? am so in demand these days, what can I say? But the pay was good and I'd like to be debt free when I take my vacation next spring so I'll muddle through until then.

My vendor friend from Indiana is in town and I am having dinner with him tonight so will try to get back to you all tomorrow night since I will be home at a reasonable hour. I have lots of pics to share!

Until then, love love to you all......

4 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Another job? *whew* How do you do it? Hopefully it really will enable you to blog more.

Looking forward to more pics...

*smooch*

8:24 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

I am a juggler I spose ;-) I cut back 9 hours at PH so I could do this other one and I now will work 7 days a week but on my off days at PH I will only be working 3 to 3 1/2 hours. And to tell you the truth, it doesn't really seem like work at all. The most amazing part of it? I get paid for doing it :D

And as for the blogging, so far I have been able to check everyday, even if I don't comment, but I will at least reply to everyone here and that is better than I was able to do. I'll update with pics later today. I do have more time in the mornings now, getting up at 5 and being back home by 7:15, however I have a few projects going for Christmas (I'll try to get pics up of them too) so my free morning hours between jobs is spent on those.

*smooch*

9:25 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*waves* & *smooches* to you Chrissy!

...and if I don't get a chance later, I wanted to say:

Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Nutzy! You are so awesome and I adore you. Merry Christmas to you as well, I will be spending mine with 3 blind folks at the Naval base (where I take my blind guy to every day, along with his wonderful wife and a friend of theirs).

I will try to get back here tonight and update with pics and everything as soon as I finish my one last project.

*smooches*

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home