Sunday, February 26, 2006

Whats new

Truth be told, not much. A kind of roller coaster week as it were. Hormonal at worst, happy the rest of the time at best. Some days I am not sure why I get so emotional, as was the case on Thursday, but maybe I just needed a good cry. Okay maybe that makes me a freak but I don't cry very often and I have been having some issues with very itchy eyes of late. The crying helped a bit. But I was very angry at work and nobody died as a result so the tears accomplished getting me sent home and I had no desire to be there that day anyway. The rest of the week was good.

The weird thing is that I can honestly say life is pretty darn good and I have no good reason or explanation as to why I was feeling blah that day. The past couple days were good and yet I feel like some part of me is missing. Does that make sense? I have been feeling incomplete. No idea what that is about at all.

My wonderful daughter is back in my life, via yahoo messenger, and that thrills me. I spent the better part of the past year worried about her with no contact. Now that she has an apartment back in Wyoming and a computer, we are on the YM all the time. She still makes me laugh, always has. Her newest baby, a boy, 8 months old is named Michael and of course Lexie is almost 2. Pictures are forthcoming.

As are pictures from Gen, of my other 3 little darlings. As for the one on the way my son is being evil and says since I am dead to him I will never have contact with her. All because he found out last night that I sent Gen a phone but don't want him to call it and use the minutes I pay for so I can talk to Gen and the kids. He claims it's the most fouled up thing I have ever done to him and keeping him from talking to them. I said I understood that they didn't want to talk to him anyway and I refuse to accept responsibility for him keeping in touch with them. If he wants to talk to them he can send them a phone and pay for his own minutes like I do. He found out today that the number is off and has been calling me using *67 then hanging up like I won't know it's him. Whatever. That's okay he's coming right out of the will until a time he grows up and acts responsibly. More for his sister and all my grandkids.

Let's see, what else? The housemates are good, the kitties are well, the fish tanks have been recently cleaned so the fish are happy. I even bought a new baby angelfish--it's so purty. I bought feeder goldfish for the oscar but a couple of them were so beautiful that they went into the koi tank and were spared from a certain demise. They are a bright gold with black fins and tails and one has black around its lips. Cute. More baby guppies were discovered in the "baby" tank in my room--where I put all the baby mollies that survive birth. I threw a fat guppie in there and she has litter after litter. She was the only guppy in there. Maybe she is about done now, I dunno.

It is almost time for Desparate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy so will end for now. But I plan on coming back soon since I have the next 4 days pizza free *BIG grin* I am thinking when they move to the new store next month, if I am not back to work for the state, I might go back to slinging newspapers, I kinda miss that. Sundays are huge tho so I might have to get a sub or something for Sundays, lol.

Until later, love love to you all....

5 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

My gosh, all that stress with your kids is crazy! Maybe that's why you are crying out of nowhere!

*hugs*

8:22 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Kim that's the weird part, Krystle (DD) YM'd me back in January and I just never open the YM so I didn't discover her messages until about 2 1/2 weeks ago by accident. My yahoo mail wouldn't open so I went in thru the messenger. So now I know she is doing well and my son didn't start his crap until Saturday night so Thursdays' tears are still a mystery to me.

Granted, my DS (the D in his case is for devilish) has been a source of stress to me for a number of years but since he has been out of my home and off my island I generally don't give him alot of thought unless I am praying for him to grow up and be realistic.

I appreciate the *hugs* though :D and am sending *hugs* right back to you. With a *samooch*

11:36 AM  
Blogger mm said...

ugh! Even when he's gone he's still a PITA? Sorry about that Chris. But I am glad to hear you are in contact with DD now. :)

(still have a very hard time getting into your blog, BTW) :(

8:16 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Don't let the jerk stress you out! Glad to know your back in touch with DD! Can't wait for pics. *smooch*

6:26 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Not much to add but *smooches*!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home