Sad but true-clickable link
Also sad but true: I haven't been tagged but I am gonna do this anyway:
Four things
Four jobs I've held:
1. Pizza delivery driver (A # 1!!!)
2. State lackey
3. waitress extrordinaire
4. Newspaper delivery
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Willow
3. Dragonheart
4. Homeward Bound
Four TV shows I love:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Boston Legal
3. Monk
4. House (MD)
Four TV shows I hate:
1. Anything called "reality" tv
2. Anything involving sports
3. CSI: Miami (can't stand that Caruso guy)
4. Soap operas (and why do they call them operas anyway? There is no singing in them)
Four books I'd reccomend to anyone at any time:
1. Any Janet Evonovich book
2. Any Nicholas Sparks book
3. Any Richard Adams Book
4. Any Donald E. Westlake book (but the Dortmunder series is my fave)
5. There are many others really!
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Boston
2. New Hampshire
3. Atlanta, GA (and these 3 on my last vacation alone! Thanks Steve!)
4. North Carolina
Four sites I visit daily:
(Haven't had time to visit 4 places everyday for awhile now)
1. Yahoo
2. Blogland
3.
4.
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Bed
2. Spa
3. Cruise
4. ummm, I guess I'm good where I am :D
And I'm tagging:
Nobody!
*************************************************************************************
In other news:
I haven't seen Gizzy since yesterday morning :-( I am getting concerned here. I ran out of canned food about four days ago and promised every day I would go for more. I finally had time last night after work and haven't seen him since I left with that last promise yesterday morning. I hope he is just boycotting me over it and not something far worse, which I dread since he is so old.
Since I did have to work on my day off yesterday (and believe you me I snivelled all day about it!) because of a freaking ball game I missed talking to my grandkids and Jody. GRRRR. All the legal holidays I was off on my Sundays but a ball game requires my presence? And people were NOT tipping, the bastards. It might have been worth it if they were since we were slammmed all day. But nooooo..... Sorry, I digress.
I am not quite sure what to do with myself today since I haven't had a Monday off in like...forever. I almost feel guilty not going to work. ALMOST, I said LOL. I spose I can load up some of the snorkeling pics I took last week and finally had developed yesterday. And link some more people now that I know how to do it and have been slacking on for so long.
Well at least I have a plan now, will post again sometime later in the day. Until then, love love to you all.....
*************************************************************************************
Edited to add:
Gizzy finally surfaced "WHEW" and YAY!!!
I was called a troll by another blogger in a Cbox of another blogger :-( What up with that?
I posted some more links and if anyone I did link wishes to not be linked, let me know and I will fix my error.
I'll get around to adding more pics and story time later today at some point. Right now I must watch Mikey beat all the levels on my NES as he is playing Mario (the original version) :D


8 Comments:
Ah!!!Your words are all over the blog! They are running into your links! LOL!
I love your photos!
I don't sdee what you see, I guess, since everything is to the left but the links are at the very top. Weird. I'll try to figure out how to fix it later. My new sofa is on the way now though. :D
And thank you for dropping in!!!!
Hey lady! Yay! for Gizzy. Phew! I saw that "troll" comment. WTF? I didn't even see where the neeners were. *shrug*
Anyway... you were tagged! By BOB!!!
*smooches*
Hi Chris! I've been having a hard time seeing your blog lately too. It takes a long to load the page...but anyways, you were tagged twice, once by Lasann and then (as Nutz said) Bob. Glad to see you did it.
yay for Gizzy!
How bizzarre, I didn't see the tag in Bob's blog but now I feel loved :D Then again, I added Zombaby to my links and it doesn't show up either, hhhmmmm.
Nice to see you ladies :D
Oh, I forgot: I can't find a link for Lasann. And the neeners were in HD's "make it stop" post.
Going to go try to post a pic of my new sofa now, wish me luck :D
Woe, try this!!
Hi DooWah! Gosh this is an old post and your comment is just showing up. I think the neener conversation was awhile ago but I like that word too. Thanks for linking me, I'll get yours up soon.
Love you, too and thanks for the Birfday greetings and appreciation of my taste in vehicles and sofas ;-)!
*smooch*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home