Say hello to my little friend ;-)
This is how today (1-26) started out, all rainy and bleary and cold:

And it did rain all day but I went and got rid of the Chevy and got me this pretty little thing (sorry the pic is cut off, I'll try again tomorrow):

January 25, I took this on my way to Virgil's (my blind man) place, it is at the other end of Waikiki and I love this tree lined street, the pic doesn't really do it justice but I was driving when I took it, so really it isn't that bad:

On my way home from Virgil's, I caught the sunset:


January 23: I was in love with life, myself and my new digital camera and took this pic:

Mike got home, YAY!!! Middle of the night but I got up anyway, too excited about him finally getting home:

That has been my week so far, not too shabby if I do say so my bad self :D
Until next time, love love to you all......


4 Comments:
Hi! I've missed you! So... wait... you got another car now? Didn't you just get a car?
*smooch*
Hi Nutzy! I've missed you, too. I did get a new car recently (a couple months ago) and was never really happy with it because I couldn't see out of the damn thing. The final straw was 2 weeks ago when I went to open the door on my way to a delivery and smacked my jaw with it. Which lead to my face puffing up to monstrous proportions and sending me to the ER last week. The doors were super heavy and the left rear turn signal never worked. I said enough and I want something else and so now I have the purdy little Bronco.
The dealer was telling me yesterday that when he first met me he was afraid of me because I am so outspoken but now that he knows me he just adores me. They refer to me as thier "premeire customer" :D Thier policy is no person checks, but they take mine. All thier cars that go off the lot have these security systems that need a passcode (which you get when you make a pyment so it will start until the next payment), but not mine. They love me :D
I wondered how the other car would do, since it sounded like it was an odd fit for you. Glad you like this one better. :)
It's good to get an update, and good to see you are still doing so well.
Nice to see you here MM :D Yeah, I was never happy with the other car and they are still dragging thier feet on my Toyota but eventually they will repair it. I loved that car but I do love the Bronco too. A great B-day present if you ask me :D Okay so I had to give it to myself, but still....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home