Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's day

Someone once said: What goes around comes around.

Work like you don't need the money.

Love like you've never been hurt.

Dance like nobody's watching.

Sing like nobody's listening.

Live like it's Heaven on Earth.


AN IRISH FRIENDSHIP WISH:

May there always be work for your hands to do;
May your purse always hold a coin or two;
May the sun always shine on your windowpane;
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain;

May the hand of a friend always be near you;
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.


Love love to you all.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Seana said...

Hi woe! Your grandkids are gorgeous. So's your daughter.

The 2-year-old still has baby hair. Cute!

*****

DH's niece got married last August. We all went and stayed until midnight. DS fell asleep on DH at some point, but the dancing had only begun and I didn't want DD to miss out, since she'd been waiting. The first few songs were slow dances, so that was easy enough, but then they started the fast ones, and I tried to talk DD into sitting down for a while. She wouldn't have it. So I stood out on the dance floor with her while she moved around. I can't dance. I really suck at it. So I moved around with her, chanting in my head "Dance like no-one's watching" over and over. Hee.

Good memories for her, I hope. And for whoever watched me "dancing". :-)

6:48 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

HI!!! *smooches*

1:09 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Seana, Hi sweety! Thank you, I think they are gorgeous myself :D

You are such a great mommy! I use to dance around the house with DS when he was small and at other functions when he was older and though I am not much of a dancer either, I always danced like nobody was watching since my focus was on the kids having fun. You rock!

Nutz, Hi and *smooch* girlfriend!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home