Sorry/Life is good/Jody
Sorry
I really do apologize for not being around in awhile or updating like the anal retentive I am, but I have been preoccupied with alot of other stuff. Life is just full of surprises and quite busy, not that that's a bad thing- quite the contrary, but my "normal routine" was tweaked and I haven't taken the time to blog. I can't promise I will get much better this week although I will give it my best effort to try.
Life is good
Despite the fact that the son I bore 29 years ago yesterday is not speaking to me because, as he put it a couple months ago "you are dead to me", and I learned Sunday that the reason for my daughters recent disappearance was due to incarceration (my children, the felons, *shakes head*) and will be moving on with her life with a new fellow, without her children :-(, I am thankful that they had the good sense to choose mates who are wonderful people. The father said he would never deprive me of the kids and I was welcome anytime, even if my daughter doesn't straighten her life out and come back.
The rain let up for a few glorious sunny days and now we have the strong winds and flesh eating bacteria running rampant (the bacteiria from the 50 million gallons of raw sewage that was dumped into the ocean during the flooding and people thinking that a few sunny days has made it safe to go back to the beach, yeah, as if....but don't let me get started on that now). This nice weather, sadly, AFTER my buddy Deb went back to Oregon. But she enjoyed her stay and I loved having her here and a great time was had by all :D
My PH store closed and the new one opens today, as trying as it was to work from a far away store this past weekend, our new store (just a bit further from the old one) is very nice, I think that I am gonna like it there with the exception of the parking situation (which sucks, but hey, ya can't have everything). The people from the other store that also closed and are joining us in this venture are very cool and friendly and fun to work with.
I have a dental appointment next week, the first of many I'm sure, but I am tickled to finally be able to get my teeth fixed. I miss being able to smile because I have lost 1/2 of my caps that were once my front teeth. I'm hoping they will just pull the rest and put in a partial so I have all of my front teeth again.
Jody
Here's a present for you:
• E-tickets are confirmed with the airline.
All times are local to each city
Denver, CO (DEN) to Boston, MA (BOS) Total Travel Time: 7hrs 55min
Please check in at AirTran Airways ticket counter.
Mon, Jul 31 07:00 AM to 11:55 AM Denver, CO (DEN) to Atlanta, GA (ATL)
2hrs 55min - nonstop AirTran Airways Flight 300
Boeing 737-700 Jet- Economy
Stop - Change planes in Atlanta, GA (ATL)
Connection Time: 2 hrs 35 min
Mon, Jul 31 02:30 PM to 04:55 PM Atlanta, GA (ATL) to Boston, MA (BOS)
2hrs 25min - nonstop AirTran Airways Flight 282
Boeing 717 Jet- Economy
Boston, MA (BOS) to Denver, CO (DEN) Total Travel Time: 11hrs 15min
Please check in at AirTran Airways ticket counter.
Sat, Aug 05 12:21 PM to 04:20 PM
Boston, MA (BOS) to Atlanta, GA (ATL)
3hrs 59min - 1 stop in Baltimore Wash, DC AirTran Airways Flight 485
Boeing 737-700 Jet- Economy
Stop - Change planes in Atlanta, GA (ATL)
Connection Time: 3 hrs 58 min
Sat, Aug 05 08:18 PM to 09:36 PM Atlanta, GA (ATL) to Denver, CO (DEN)
3hrs 18min - nonstop AirTran Airways Flight 309
Boeing 737-700 Jet- Economy
I tried to call you before I booked it to make sure you'd be home during this time frame, but as I was unable to reach you I booked it while I could get in on the air fare sale that was going on. If not, I can just bus it up to New Hampshire to see my kin folk for the entire time. Call me chica! Hopefully this will light up your pretty face the way I always do because quite honestly I love to light up your pretty face. I love and miss you my friend. Enough to lay over in Atlanta for 4 hours even ;-) I am NOT dissing Atlanta, FWIW, just don't know if any of the peeps there will have time for me when I am passing thru.
I will try to get back this afternoon to post some pics taken the past few weeks, so until later, love love to you all...........
Here are a few pics (it's all blogger would let me upload at one time, back later with more (later tonight or early tomorrow)
3-27 Deb at Sand Island:

3-29 Me at Pipeline:

3-29 Deb at Pipeline:

3-23 Deb at Haleiwa:

4-6 Sunrise at home:


2 Comments:
Woo hoo! Yo're coming to the east coast!
If Jody's not available, I'll pick you up and bring you to Joisey! *grin*
Yay!!! I would love to see you while I am on the east coast, it doesn't happen nearly often enough. How far are you from Orford New Hampshire?
I haven't heard from Jody yet and I don't recall if she told me what she would be up to this summer during her break.
I am going to try to upload some more pics here in a sec and one of them is for you!
*smooch*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home