Thursday, June 15, 2006

More pics....

I am pretty wiped from my dental visit and though I can feel my lips again and am no longer dribbling, I did want to share yesterday's first 2 pics and a couple more Trav sent this afternoon. For your viewing pleasure, I even put them in the order they were sent to me in.....

Brand new:




Almost brand new:




Note said "eyes open" (he said they look blue, what a stunner she will be!):




With daddy (she's soooo tiny):




This one is just for Jody :D He misses you, I'm sure of it:



Working long hours the next couple days unless they rope me into Sunday again but will pop in when I have time and energy. Until then, love love to you all......

2 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

OMH! Isn't she adorable! Tell Travis I said congrats, and congratulations to you, too!

*smooches* Woe! Nice to have you back!

3:26 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Thank you MM and nice to have YOU back, too. I will have to pop over to your blog soon and see how your cruise went :D I haven't had time and energy lately to scope the bogs. *smooch*

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home