Sunday, June 18, 2006

The awwwww factor

How can you not go "awwww" at little Lilly?:




With daddy:








With mommy:



Trav sends new pics on a regular basis so I am sure you will be seeing more, irregardless of anyones desire to see them or not, I am a proud nana who has to share ;-) So until later, love love to you all.....

7 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

How gorgeous is she? ...and with two such good looking parents, there would be no doubt that she'd be so beautiful!

I'm so glad you are getting lots of pictures! ...and hell! If you want to make this whole blog about that sweet baby, go for it! It is your blog!

*smooch*

7:56 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Nutzy, thank you! I know I can make my blog anything I want it to be and my main reason for starting one was because my memory isn't so great, that is still true, but for the moment I am just a proud nana :D

Trav thinks everything is honky dorey between us (it really isn't but I am letting stuff slide for Lilly's sake) but I am still standing firm on the "don't ask me for ANYTHING" rule. I will be happy to add her to the trust fund for his children but that is as far as I am willing to go now.

It really saddens me that he has an inability or unwillingness to recognize patterns. Ahhh well....

*smooch*

4:52 PM  
Blogger mm said...

I was wondering how things between he and you were going. Good for you, though. Don't ever let him take advantage of you again!

And she is gorgeous! Perfect little features!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

I still am stung by his words about me "being dead to him", but I am trying to turn the other cheek because what goes around comes around and one day one of his children will even that score with no help from me. It's all about patterns like I said. Being the rebel I am I tend to not repeat the familial patterns because they serve no good purpose to anyone, however I am human so letting go of the hurt is difficult. That said, I am still watching my back and my heart where he is concerned.

*smooch*

4:51 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Adorable!! I hope she brings you much happiness in the future and that you get to spend some time with her.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

My sister tells me there's no feeling like being a grandma. I hope to find out!

Very cute!

10:25 AM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Beautiful pictures of the baby. We hope to have our own soon.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home