"Adventures"
Here is the link for my adventures over the next 4 weeks or so:
The link is in the title "Adventures" so if you click on that, it will take you right there :-)
http://www.t-mobilepictures.com/woeisme/ps/ALBUM/VIEWWEBSITE?foneblog=1153251207150
Sorry you have to copy/paste it into your browser, but I will try to make it a link, but iin case I am unsuccessful at least you have the addy.
If you get the log in page just put my phone number in on the left 8083849899 and the password naloboy on the right (not underneath the phone number--that one is my secret). I'll try to explain them a little before sending the pics there but at least you'll be able to see what (or who) I'm up to ;-)
Much to do so until later, love love to you all.........


11 Comments:
Didn't seem to work for me. :-(
MY bad, Cygnus, it should just be nalo (the code on the right) then click unlock. I tried that and it worked but I see that it sent many of the pics twice and a couple of them not at all. I had the most amazing time yesterday even though I was exhausted from my flights but I headed straight up in the mountains to Estes Park and walked around a few hours. Alot of things have changed there.
Having a wonderful time so far and will try to update before I head out on Saturday to my next location, but no garauntees :D
*smooches* to all!!!!!
Got it; thanks! Very nice, and glad you're enjoying yourself!
Gorgeous places you are visiting! Are those all your grandkids? What was the concert? Glad you are having a good time!
Kim! Yes, those were my grandbabies :D The concert was a free one in the park here in Loveland (CO) that they host all summer long. This particular group is AMAZING--acapella and they are called "Cool Shooz' and you can find them online at coolshooz.biz
My next concert will be in two days in New Hampshire where I will be in atendance to see the Counting Crows and Goo Goo Dolls, woo hoo!
All the people pics I have added the past 3 days are classmates from the reunion, amongst various wildlife photos and at least one of the train. I miss trains, the whisles and all.
Quite exhausted today but have had a wonderful time.
*smooches*
ack! I can't access the pics and I've tried a couple times. How can I?
Thanks for the post card, Woe! I'm glad you're having a good time!
Tab, click on the title "adventures, this will take you to the t mobile home page, put 8083849899 on the left side under phone number and nalo on the right side for the code or password or whateer it calls it, then click "unlock" under the nalo and presto, you should be able to see my vacation thus far :D
Arkie,I had wanted to send the cards from every destination but couldn't get them everywhere I went. New Hampshire was a total bust for any communication with the outside world but you will be getting one from Boston and Atlanta and Phoenix before I leave each destination.
Will update tomorrow (Saturday) a little bit while I have access to a puter and my pal Jody gets a little nap in since she is working the graveyard shift tonight.
Been interesting anyway.
*smooches* to all....
Well no wonder...I had been trying "naloboy" still...lol. Neat pics. Thanks for the MM shot. That was cute. :) When do you get back?
Tab, I am in Boston until Tuesday when I begin my trip home to arrive home on Wednesday evening. So far I have had a beautiful time, some of it bittersweet, but good nonetheless.
I took some pics yesterday when we were out in the area and will try to get more when we go out shortly.
We have been working on a puzzle in the shape of a turtle and got caught up in that for most of the day.
Jody has to work tomorrow so I will definitely be blogging to hit the memorable spots in my travels.
Until then, toodles.....
Hi! I accessed the site with "nalo." It was fun to see all your pictures. I need to post some from my vacation soon, too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home