Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I sincerely apologize

For being such a blog slacker since my return home. But I got insanely busy, which is a good thing, and I may get a chance to pop in tomorrow if everyone shows up at work and I don't have to work late. Otherwise it will be Friday before I can regale you with the many wits and wisdoms of my recent travels.

Oh yeah, I did finish this darn puzzle that had me baffled:



In the meantime, I just wanted you to know that today was "Chrissy day" in my little part of the world and I hope it was only day 1 of "Chrissy year". I'll fill you in and keep you posted but I must go beddy bye for now.

Until later, love love to you all......

P.S. Jody, my love, I got Stephen the musubi maker and will ship as soon as I have time to get to the post office, mmmmmk?

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Can I get the day off for "Chrissy day"?

6:39 AM  
Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Yes, Cygnus, you have my permission, but you may have to speak with your boss about it though :D

Yesterday was day 2 of "Chrissy week? Month? Year?" Anyway life has been kind. Always a blessing.

More tomorrow....*smooch*

12:49 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Hi there! Puzzle looks great! Can't wait to hear more about "Chrissy day".

*smooch*

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home