Wednesday, August 23, 2006

R&S continued

It is still today, at least where I am, lol, and I am back. I ended up sleeping until 11 so the day was half over when I got up. I went off to run my errands and that turned into one little adventure after another, not a bad thing at all. It just took longer that I planned.

Got home, put my new fish in their tanks and started to make rice. Sat down to work on the puzzle that has been in progress for months, basically untouched once I got near the top and it may well remain there until the end of the year, still untouched. In my state of being absorbed in the puzzle, I spaced the rice until I smelled it burning and the pan was totally fried. Bummer.

And (an hour later) now I have been distracted long enough to lose my train of thought so I'll be back again tomorrow with tales from my vacation.

Until later, love love to you all....

1 Comments:

Blogger mysticwolf said...

I've been remiss in visiting blogland (and haven't updated mine in, like, forever) but I wanted to simply stop by and give you a *smooch*.

Got your card. Still have it. It was a beautiful scene. Glad you had a good time, and especially glad to hear that Liwa came home to greet you.

Welcome back to the real world *sigh*, but know that, even if we're not here all the time, there are people out here that love you.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home