A Tab-time story
Okay, the errands are run, the kitchen is clean, including the oven (yeah, I know, I was possessed) and Tab has questions that deserve an answer. The answers may not be as sexually charged as I made the original post out to be (well, not on his part so much)--I have a great imagination after all.
A little back story first so that we are all clear. I had sent some postcards to McYummy and the first time he called, just before writing the 7 page letter to him, he said he never got them. My suspicion is that the small town he lives in needed something entertaining to look at and read and the cards never made it to his p.o.box but then I am one of those conspiracy theorists and could be wrong. Either way, at the end of that 7 pages of perversion I asked him to call when he got it so I would know it was in his hands and not someone else as perverted as my bad self, mental slut that I am.
So he called to say he got it, it made him blush but he was flattered all the same. I said I would say I was sorry he couldn't control my thoughts about him but I wasn't sorry for what I was thinking. We talked about our schedules and when a FB weekend might present itself. The whole FB thing is agreeable since he loves his mountain and I love mine so any permanent situation is far far into the future--like when he has had enough of the cold. Yes, I'm stubborn on that topic since I like living where I am warm and my arthritis hurts the least.
Now for something completely different--Monday evening Gizzy came in and actually cuddled ON MY LAP for a couple hours. He hasn't done that in I don't know how long. That was really special, as any cat owner knows. Since I have been busy with work all week I didn't get around to mentioning it, my bad, but it meant alot to me.
Last night I finally got around to checking my Yahoo mail and guess what I didscovered? Besides the fact that I have gotten really horrible about going through it... yep, an e-mail from McYummy. It was kinda personal so I can't share it here but he did say that dreams were keeping him up.. I wrote back to inquire about the dreams, I am waiting to hear from him and make the determination on sharing with you (most likely)... stay tuned, lol.
Well, I have a clean oven just begging me to come bake something so I might just have to put together some pumpkin pies--I'm craving them. Until later, love love to you all..........OH and for Tab--my McYummy:


6 Comments:
Well, how about that?
And it just so happens there's a website devoted to Men Who Look Like McYummy.
(Okay, so he'd have to trim the beard a bit.)
Anyway, cool!
OMG Cyg, I never saw that in him but the website is hysterical, I was LMAO going through it and I highly recommend the rest of you click on Cyg's McYummy link for some great entertainment and personal amusement.
And Tab I did get an e-mail back about the dreams but I really can't share them on line because of the content and personal nature but if ya can get an e-mail to me I would let ya in on it off line. Talk about hot, whew. It's all good.
*smooches*
Here's hoping McYummy makes his way to your mountain one day! Sooner, rather than later! :)
Thank you Nutzy :D The home turf advantage sounds lovely, lol. For now, the phone calls and e-mails are keeping me happy. I can't seem to wipe this silly grin off of my face.
*smooch*
Yay! More good news on the McYummy front. What is a FB weekend? I'm feeling awfully blonde right now. Thanks for sharing the picture, Woe. He has a very sweet look to him.
Tab check your red wavy flag at OT! He IS very sweet and gives great voice as well! We are constant e-mail pals at the moment, nothing I can share here but he could write erotica, much like my bad self.
*smooch*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home