Head trauma
If you have gotten a voicemail from me recently and I made no sense at all, I blame it on the blunt force trauma to my skull, nothing trivial considering my previous head injury that scrambled my brains, when I whacked my noggin on the tailgate of my Bronco a couple days ago. REALLY hard, left a huge goose egg and a massive headache, as well as the inability to hold cohesive thoughts together for more than a few minutes, at times seconds. Srange really, I ran a bunch of errands yesterday and kept making the wrong turns when I KNOW I knew where I was going. This will be interesting at work tonight.
I have also found myself feeling very emotional for no reason whatsoever. But as long as I keep waking up every morning I will consider myself blessed. I know I am blessed and I have seen alot of it clearly the past couple weeks even though I have been a blog slacker and not shared it. Just too much other stuff to see and do.
Not much more to offer since my train of thought has once again gone off it's track.
Until later, love love to you all......


5 Comments:
Jeez Chris, that's awful! You need to be careful!!
{{hugs}}
Have a happy Thanksgiving!!!
Hope you're feeling better.
Ack! Go to the doctor, woman!
*smooch*
Just checking in...you ok?
*hugs*
Take care of yourself, Chris!
and *smooch* for the beautiful calendar! It's gorgeous!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home