Whales
It was a great whale day today and sadly I was not first up on pic duty so I didn't get any shots today, by the time I got camera time there was nothing going on. So I was YMing with an old friend tonight and sharing whale pics and he was telling me about his new twin lambs--they are black and his ram is denying fatherhood (LOL). So he e-mailed me this:
a whale is hanging out with his girlfriend when he sees a boat that he recognizes as the one that killed his parents.
so he talks his girlfriend into helping him exact his revenge. they get on either side of the boat and alternately spout water out of their blowholes until the ship starts rocking and then tips over. the whale then starts eating the sailors as they jump off. he looks around and doesn't see his girlfriend anywhere. later he finds her and asks her "what happened?"
she said, "look. i let you talk me into the blow job, but i never agreed to swallowing any sea men."
I was amused, as is usual with my friend Chuck, and thought I'd pass it on. I would post pics of my whales but was told I cannot share them online due to the copyright (oops my bad before) but they are posted in my tmobile album and if you can find the way into it from my post from my last vacation in July 2006 and unlock with "nalo" you can see them there. Yeah, I know, vague hints and clues game.
I am loving my new little housemate in Waikiki and her tales of her time spent recently in Korea. I just adore her, she is an incredible lady and very intelligent and we talk about all kinds of topics when I get home at night. It has been nice to have her here. She is starting school in a couple weeks and is only a temporary housemate but I hope she decides to hang a while.
It is getting to be sleepy time so will part for now.
Until later, love love to you all.....


3 Comments:
Love the pictures below.
Whales story funny!
I haven't been here in a while. Your job sounds fascinating. The pictures and jokes are great!
You've been missing for a l o n g time. What's up?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home