Monday, January 07, 2008

It'a Sunday and I worked all day

I usually refuse to work Sundays but on the ship I'll take whatever I can get. So I filled in for someone on both cruises today. Yes, I am tired but the whale watch cruise was a buy out for tomorrow so I will have the am off. This means someone booked the boat for that cruise and no photos are required for them. Tonight I actually sold my photos fast and had time to catch the sunst:












And Diamond Head:



That was pretty awesome actually and I had time to talk story with (one of) the Captain(s).

I have spent some time here:

http://www.wayn.com/waynprofile.html?member_key=11032407

as well, someone invited me and I have found that I enjoy building web pages in my spare time (what little there is) and hopefully the link works, not sure if you have to join or not to view. WAYN stands for "where are you now" and connects folks by where in the world they are, visitors and locals alike. Kinda cool but some serious trolls there spouting love messages which is kinda creepy but I just block them.

I'd like to say I got some great whale shots today but sadly I don't know what I got with all the glare, though I was told the collage today was shots from everyone. Light colored eyes, sun on water = bad combination. I was distraught because I couldn't see a thing. And felt badly that I had deprived one of the others from getting the most amazing shots of a new baby and its mom. Although Ryan did get a shot of the baby, eye and all---beautiful and incredible shot.

I am sleepy so will close here for now but until later, love love to you all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home