I'm baaaack!
Been puterless for awhile and not happy about it with everything else that has been going on here. Where do I begin? With the impending loss of my housemate, Eric? With the Extreme Makeover Home Edition frustrating my life? With the bank losing my deposit and setting me back 2 weeks financially? Or maybe with the blessing of my Gizzyman still hanging in there with me? So much to share and so little time at the moment. But I believe that the good Lord has something incredible in store for me. I mean, it can't just be one big downward spiral. And it is always darkest before the dawn, right? Or is it darkest just before it goes completely black, I can't recall. But I think it is the dawn. Anyway.....
It has been a real test of faith the past 2 weeks and at times I thought I might lose it but then I tell myself to trust in the Lord with all of my heart and lean not on my own understanding. I know that this is somewhere in the bible, even if I don't know where it is in there. I just know that something bigger than I have dreamed is on it's way right now. Great things are in store, WOO HOO!
It may take me awhile to catch up with everyones blogs and my own as well, but I'll get there eventually. In the meantime, I have stuff I need to get done. So until later, love love to you all....


1 Comments:
Woe, where are you?? I didn't see you in the peep meet pics...did you make it?
Let us know how you are, please!
*smooch*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home